I have been working since I was 14, in management since I was 17, a father by 21, single father with full custody by 23, regional trainer by 25, corporate executive by 28, real estate agent by 32, top listing agent by 33, one of the most advanced real estate designated agents in the state of California by 35, real estate broker by 36 and Brokerage Owner by 41.
I am the former owner of RE/MAX Traditions & THE FIRM Real Estate in Simi Valley until I decided I wasn’t as passionate running / owning a brokerage as I am in representing & negotiating for my clients. Listing homes is my passion and it’s what I do best.
Even though I have a staff (not a “team”), it’s important that I am involved and accountable for all aspects of my clients transaction and therefore, I am always the first point of contact for every client.
With that said, I attribute my success to a few things.
1) My Honesty. 100% truth, 100% of the time.
2) My work ethic is second to none.
3) My continued drive & understanding that there is always more to learn and I am always updating my negotiation skills.
4) My corporate background and my created spreadsheets that allow me to pay close attention to the market. Not on a national level (as that isn’t relevant to our specific area) but our LOCAL area. I obtain the data and don’t use third party info as it is normally a bit incorrect in one way or the other. I’m usually able to predict the market trend 3-4 months before the change is reported by the news / radio outlets & have for over a decade now.
5) I don’t take too many listings at one time so I can focus on and maximize the gains of the clients I work with. For me, it’s not about the money / how many deals I can do every year. It’s 100% about the end result, proper client representation & client satisfaction.
A few more things to consider
1) You always communicate with me (not a “team” member).
3) Other agents and potential buyers always talk to me via my cell phone (not a “team” member).
4) I do it all myself – Get it? The guy you actually hired is actually doing all the things mentioned in the listing appointment and is personally accountable for it all. No pointing fingers with me.
5) Nobody has my skills, qualifications, drive and know how to ensure the results I am able to achieve on a consistent basis. NOBODY!!
Thanks for your time in reading this and if you are ever selling your home or simply have any real estate questions, call me. I would love to talk with you. I give free advice all the time and simply love talking real estate.
Have a great day,